Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Judy Collins on This Week's Episode of Girls


I am a big fan of HBO's Girls. I think Lena Dunham has got to be one of the biggest talents of her age. The writing is fabulous and the characters are brilliantly quirky. I alway love it when Hannah's parents are on the show and this week they took Hannah to a club where Judy Collins was singing. It brought back lots of memories of Collins songs. All of my records are still in album form and packed away, so I headed over to iTunes to download some of my old Judy Collins favorites.

Someday Soon Someday Soon - The Very Best of Judy Collins
Amazing Grace Amazing Grace - The Very Best of Judy Collins
Turn Turn Turn Turn, Turn, Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season) - The Very Best of Judy Collins
Open the Door Open the Door - Judy Collins Wildflower Festival
City of New Orleans City of New Orleans - Judith

Do you have a favorite Judy Collins song?

No comments:

Post a Comment